Before your Moveat
What times apply?
Moveat Original often takes 4-5 hours. Each event has a specific starting point and when you book your ticket, you choose a starting time. At the starting point, you get a Moveat bracelet and your first taste portion. After that, you visit the remaining taste stops at any pace and order. Moveat Original normally closes at 5 pm, but some taste stops may have longer or shorter opening hours. You can see the respective taste stop opening hours in your Moveat app.
Moveat Anytime often takes 4-5 hours. When you book your ticket, you choose which day it will be valid. A general validity period is stated on your ticket, but sometimes some taste stops may be open longer or shorter than the general time. You start with any taste stop and we recommend starting well in advance so that you have time to visit all the taste stops. You can see the respective taste stop opening hours in your Moveat app. Här kan du läsa mer om hur Moveat Anytime fungerar.
All Moveat Limited are unique and therefore the times vary between the different events. Please read more during each event for information on start and end times.
What is included in my ticket?
In your ticket to Moveat Original and Moveat Anytime includes a tasting portion of food at each tasting stop. Drinks are usually sold in both full and half glasses. What is included in your ticket to Moveat Limited varies, but is clear for each event.
I am vegan, vegetarian or flexitarian. What applies?
We love plant-based food and at most of our events, a vegan alternative is offered for all taste buds. When you buy your ticket, you see if the possibility of choosing a vegan diet is possible or not. Our Moveat Original offers e.g. always vegan food.
Regular or vegan tickets are the two different ticket types we offer. Are you vegetarian, flexitarian or something in between, you therefore need to choose one of the above two options when you buy your ticket.
I am allergic. Can I participate?
Of course, you are welcome to participate and eat what you can. Most taste stops usually have the opportunity to adapt to the most common allergies, but unfortunately there is nothing we can guarantee. Be sure to talk to the staff on site to make sure the contents of the food.
I can not find my order confirmation.
Remember that you do not need to print your ticket or order confirmation - you only need to show it in the Moveat app.
I have been prevented! How do I?
Din biljett är inte personlig, så du kan ge bort den eller sälja den. Fram till 10 dagar innan evenemanget kan du även byta din biljett till en annan Moveat i Sverige (med lediga platser kvar) genom att kontakta oss here. Eventuell prisskillnad tillämpas. Ingen återbetalning sker om det nya biljettpriset är lägre än det ursprungliga.
During your Moveat
In what order should I go?
Moveat Original has a specific starting point, then you visit the remaining taste stops in any order. During Moveat Anytime you start where you want. Moveat Limited sometimes has a specific starting point and sometimes not. Please see the respective events for more info.
How do I get around?
We recommend walking, but of course you can get around between the taste peaks as you like.
Where does my Moveat start?
Moveat Original has a specific starting point, then you visit the remaining taste stops in any order. The starting point is clearly marked in your Moveat app. During Moveat Anytime you start where you want. Moveat Limited sometimes has a specific starting point and sometimes not. Please see the respective events for more info.
How should I dress?
Dress for the weather.
What does After Moveat mean?
I have a dog or pram. Can I bring these?
The Moveat app
Do I need to download the Moveat app?
At least one person in your company needs to have the app downloaded to their phone, but you get the best experience if everyone has it.
Where can I find my ticket?
How do I add a ticket to my app?
I have problems logging in!
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Moveat app on your phone. Launch the app and select the "Log in" option that you reach by tapping the ticket or profile tab in the app.
- Log in by entering your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by selecting "Forgot your password?".
- If you choose to reset your password, you will receive an email from us within a few seconds. If you do not find this email, it is probably in your spam. Keep in mind that many email accounts have several different folders for spam that can be called anything from "spam" to "campaigns". Some of these folders can only be accessed from a computer.
- If you have gone through all your spam folders and still cannot find an email from us, you probably do not have a Moveat account before. Then select "Create account" and follow the instructions below.
For you who not have been logged in to the app before:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Moveat app on your phone. Launch the app and select the option "Create account" which you reach by tapping the ticket or profile tab in the app.
- Create an account by entering your email address and choosing a password.
- As a final step, you need to verify that you own your email address by clicking on a link that is emailed to your email address. If you do not find the email, take a look at your spam. Keep in mind that many email accounts have several different folders for spam that can be called anything from "spam" to "campaigns". Some of these folders can only be accessed from a computer.
- Once you have verified your email address, you can return to the Moveat app. You are now logged in.
Can I have all my party tickets in my app?
If you have bought more than one ticket with the same email address, all tickets will appear in your app as long as you log in to the app with the same email address that you entered when purchasing the ticket. When someone in your party manually adds a ticket (which you have purchased) to their own app, you can see this by tapping the icon that looks like a QR code (you will find this icon at the top right when you are in your current ticket). Under each QR code, you can see which person / email address uses the ticket.