1. Everything you need is in the app
Under the tab Tickets in the Moveat app you will find your ticket. There is everything you need for a tasty Moveat experience.
2. Create your route
Do you want to start the day with freshly roasted coffee at the bakery? Or with bubbles at the wine bar? Plan your route by pressing the button Change route. You choose where you want to start, stop and how long you want to stay at each taste stop.
3. Validity of the ticket
All tickets have a general validity period, but sometimes a couple of tastings can be open longer or shorter than the general period. If a taste stop has a different opening time, you will see it in the app. You start your Moveat when it suits you, but we recommend starting well in advance so that you have time to visit all the taste stops.
4. Your ticket will be activated on your chosen date
When you arrive at a taste stop, you need to check in by scanning a Moveat code that is at each stop. The option to check in is automatically activated on the day your ticket is valid.
How to check in at a tasting stop
- The function to check in at a tasting stop is activated on the day when your ticket is valid. When the function is activated, you will find it by clicking on your ticket and then navigating to the taste stop you wish to check in at.
- Each restaurant has a Moveat code that you need to scan with your app. The Moveat code is often found at the entrance or checkout. If you do not find the code, ask the staff on site.
- After scanning the Moveat code, a confirmation will appear on your screen.
- If you have several active tickets in your app, this will be shown on your confirmation.
- Show the confirmation to the tasting staff and enjoy the food you are served!